18/10/2024

The Power of Connection: Building Bridges with the Other

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Khaza

Winter Allison

James Johnson

Hi, I noticed a few things wrong with your Google listing, is this a good place to send the problems?

Brent Fouch

Hey, I noticed your website isn’t using AI yet, can I send over something that I think would help?

Calvin

Mariam Clayton

Eliam

Lauren Sanders

Hassan

Andre Berg

Richard Thomas

Hi, I noticed a few things wrong with your Google listing, is this a good place to send the problems?

Kenneth White

Hi, I noticed your website hasn’t embraced AI capabilities yet. Would you be interested in a suggestion I have?

Anthony Lewis

Hello, did you notice the problems with your website’s performance?

Steven Clark

noticed your google setup is messed up, didn’t know if you knew, I can tell you what it is if you want?

Richard Thomas

I saw that your google my business listing is not working as it should. Like where google show customers your business. I can give you a list of a couple things to fix, is that ok?

Matthew Martinez

Hi, I’ve observed some inaccuracies in your Google listing; is this the correct contact for addressing them?

Bobby Ryan

Hi, I noticed a few problems affecting your website on Google, is this a good place to send them?

Joshua Walker

Hello, may I report some issues I’ve spotted with your website on Google?

Richard Thomas

I saw your google, its not, well its not right. Like where google show customers about your business. I don’t want to impose, but there are a couple things that are just not right, may I tell you what they are?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.