27/07/2024

The Power of Connection: Building Bridges with the Other

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

In a world that often emphasizes differences, it is essential to recognize the power of connection. By building bridges with the other, we can foster meaningful relationships, break down barriers, and create a more united and compassionate world.

Archer Sanderson

want to get an alert when your website is down? then use our 24on7 web monitor – it’s absolutely free!
        visit https://t.ly/HmMMe?brainstormingforum.com for more info

Neville McKeon

want to get an alert when your website is down? then signup to our 24on7 web monitor – it’s absolutely free!
          visit https://t.ly/HM1Fg?brainstormingforum.com for more info

DFCooeSjYdTvjM

VhwppsOEzfOvyMntTWxuVUiw

EJRcCVIOvATJD

VoXAVlYPAKSDxDMEL

Duane Luffman

Hi! I’m looking to buy a car and I was wondering if you’d be interested in selling yours. This is serious! Please let me know! 🙂 PS: would you mind sending me the make and model / any extra details you have, and I’ll let you know what I can pay for it!

Dr. Markl Wilba

Hi, I have a ton of leads that want to pay for your products / services. When do you have a second to chat about them? Would you be willing to do a comission on the leads I send over? Please respond with the word “interested” if you’d like to discuss. -Dr. Mark W.

mike wazera

I have a huge list of leads that want to buy from you, I just need a message to send them on your behalf. Will you let me know what I should say? Also, would you be willing to give me a referral for any leads I send over?

Doug Shume

Hi, I have an overflow of customers that I’d like to send to you but I want to make sure you can handle more leads, let me know if you’d like me to send you more info.

Caiden

Marisol Cox

Derrick

Ander Wolfe

Alianna

Henry Mata

Wil Bur

Hey, there! My name is Wil and I have a MASSIVE list of leads that are interested in buying from you. Is this a good place to to send you more information about the leads? Let me know.

Jeremiah

Hayes Foster

Andrew

Hadley Rodgers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.